Stolen van blues...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike F

Reaction score
Sorry to say that I woke up this morning and found my van has been stolen. I'm gutted, sick to the pit of my stomach. Luckily it is properly insured thanks to Clem but I cannot imagine owning any other van, I'd always be comparing.

I'd appreciate anyone who is on other forums re-posting, I can send pics if needed.

I feel especially sorry for Chris and Terry who put so much work into the van last year.

bad shit mate, we had an late nicked on the site last night too, put some details up of the reg number etc and i'll get it on there if you ain't a member and will get it on twitter and facebook too - there is a section for stolen vans on there.

Cheers dude... seems like the pic usually at the bottom of my posts has gone as well!

CopyofP1120184Medium.jpg

I'll be on to Facebook now but if anyone uses Twittter and can post the details I'd be ggrateful.

I took a further look and it seems the driver's side quarterlight was smashed to gain access.

i've posted on latebay and we will tweet and re-post where we can, i've linked this post to our site so you may get a few visitors over to comment, i'm gutted for you mate - it's our worst nightmare.

Cheers. It really does help knowing that there is a community out there who are always there for you. No problem with people getting in touch, although I am away Sat - Mon.

Mike

Really sorry to hear this, will keep an eye out on the midlands forums as well

It's a bit late for you but it's probably worth putting a link to the thread about GPS trackers on here:

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33796" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think I'll be getting one soon and hopefully it'll give people half a chance of getting their van back should the worse happen. Not too expensive on ebay either....

Really, really sorry to hear that Mike,

There are some absolute scum around.

Hope it gets sorted really quickly.

Will keep an eye out on my travels.

G

Latest posts