Damp Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windsurfer

Reaction score
After a wet/damp weekend at Final Fling I thought it was time to put a dehumidifier into the bus. Three days and about 7 litres later and its still collecting water. Is it normal to be 'this' damp?
Any experiences welcome.
Cheers :mrgreen:

have you shut the windows since putting the dehumidifier in there?if not you could be trying to dry the garage and garden out :lol:

The dehumidifier will take any moisture in the air, if you want to just dry out the inside of the van close all of the windows and doors. Or seal off the garage and that will dry off the whole van, but you will need to ensure moisture form outside can't get in.

Most garages aren't easily sealed so the best thing is to make sure air can circulate well.

Can you leave it on Dude as we've had a cracking week in the south !! We think all our rain is in your garage :lol: :lol: :D

Two words for all of you................................. first one begins with F :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've met most of you boys and you're all so F'ing ugly, you can't get laid very often :lol: :mrgreen:

windsurfer said:
Two words for all of you................................. first one begins with F :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've met most of you boys and you're all so F'ing ugly, you can't get laid very often :lol: :mrgreen:
:work4sex: :character0051:

Latest posts