Delivering

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I have been out delivering for Mr Asda in my swisho company car :p and at one point today it actually stopped raining for about a half an hour, even had a sneaky peaky at a drop of sunshine then back to normal,,, rain, drizzle, downpours and more wet stuff. Most days I’m either wet, a little damp, not dry, well watered, or absolutely soaking wet :evil: :evil: :evil: But today,, for a very brief moment, I thought I might dry out :x :roll: how wrong can one man be in his lifetime. So I’ve just come home and got straight into the shower just to keep in the groove :x

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,how long before webbed feet materialise :mrgreen:

:lol:

As I typed that last post, someone decided to bombard our place with hailstones, my garden looks ace in white. I’ve had enough now, :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,, someone or something is taking the pi55 right now :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Longest winter ever? I think so ...

Sick of it now!

Feel your pain dude, every time I get my bus out of my tiny garage to work on it starts raining and/ or blows a gale. Lucky enough to work part time from June but have got less done than last year due to sh1te weather. Still could be worse at least no floods round here - roll on spring and lighter evenings 😎

ozziedog said:
Today I have been out delivering for Mr Asda in my swisho company car :p and at one point today it actually stopped raining for about a half an hour, even had a sneaky peaky at a drop of sunshine then back to normal,,, rain, drizzle, downpours and more wet stuff. Most days I’m either wet, a little damp, not dry, well watered, or absolutely soaking wet :evil: :evil: :evil: But today,, for a very brief moment, I thought I might dry out :x :roll: how wrong can one man be in his lifetime. So I’ve just come home and got straight into the shower just to keep in the groove :x

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,how long before webbed feet materialise :mrgreen:

:lol:

It’s all character building. [emoji23]

Right then, my weekend off is Friday and Saturday, so I’m off down the garage in a mo, to have a bit of a clear out and make some space for my next little project in my mahoosive list of
“””Thangs To Do”””
My cushion curtains are on the list, so is fitting my propex and fire system as is raising my suspension to stock and praps a tad higher, but before I do that, I got to make a lintel for the double garage door and raise it a tad about a foot or so should do it :shock: and then we need to fill in the gap under the garadoor (double) hhhhhmmmm what to use here that ain’t toooooo heavy but provide a little security and keep the weather out too. :roll: Or get some breaky and go back to bed for a lie in on my day off :mrgreen:
Well I’m up so let’s crack on with something. Might go down the timber recycling place and see what they have in the five metre plus region, nine by three or so. The old lintel has concrete cancer and is slowly chunking apart (made up word) :lol: and has been disintegrating for the last thirty years that I know of :x A wonder it hasn’t collapsed under it’s own weight really, plus that was my excuse for lowering my bus in the first place :p
So any ideas on what to use to extend the bottom of the garage door by up to a foot and keep it reasonably secure? You never know if these van thieves are any good at limbo dancing :mrgreen: or if any of them are under a foot tall :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, ideas on a post card please ,,, or just a post :mrgreen:

I live on the side of a mountain and we have been permanently waterlogged since the middle of December. I would love a bit of frost to harden the ground but its too mild, snow flurries but it never lies. roll on summer.

Ozzie you could get another garage door, probably for very little, people are chucking them away. Cut the required amount off the top then pop rivet the two flat sides together. Or even weld it?

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk

That’s a fab idea, you ain’t just a pretty face are you :mrgreen :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Thanks very much for that, how bloody obvious :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, ok , I’m on the lookout now :mrgreen:

Latest posts