• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Z HINGES WANTED PUT YOUR NAME DOWN HERE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

:shock: :eek: :eek: :eek:

well done that man!!!!! :wink:

i hope the orders come flooding in, you deserve to make a little extra for all the hard work youve put in

cheers dude

we have 3 orders from the feature so far but its only been out for a few days and only to people with subscriptions!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Season is upon us again and it seems there is still interest in these mostly from abroad at the moment so were going to run a few more batches again this year for sale in the next few weeks onwards all season again.

They are selling for £180 online via our site but i can offer any early bay folk a little discount of course should you be interested.

Cheers

Dave

http://www.camperstuff.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi are there any plans to develop a sliding mechanism for the middle seat of a microbus. Cheers can you pm me with the discount for earlybay users.

ddffrost said:
Season is upon us again and it seems there is still interest in these mostly from abroad at the moment so were going to run a few more batches again this year for sale in the next few weeks onwards all season again.

They are selling for £180 online via our site but i can offer any early bay folk a little discount of course should you be interested.

Cheers

Dave

http://www.camperstuff.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I actually still have the bus that the original set for these copies came from and i ended up putting a westy interior in it. I figured i would sell it soon after i bought it but i actually like driving it more that the 65 motorhome bus i have :? Glad things have worked out for you

These Z Hinges are now available in Australia and i'm excited.
Bloody great idea,i'm very keen to check these out.
Am i right in saying the middle row of seats need to be removed so rear seat can recline?
I was kinda hoping the middle row could stay in too.
Steve

Hi,

Yes we supply the bus stop with these now so they are available to a wider market over there now.

We are working on a bracket that allows you to move the middle seat forward(only 6 inches) so the bed can fold out whilst still keeping the middle saet in postion.

ddffrost said:
Hi,

Yes we supply the bus stop with these now so they are available to a wider market over there now.

We are working on a bracket that allows you to move the middle seat forward(only 6 inches) so the bed can fold out whilst still keeping the middle saet in postion.

That sounds like the ideal set up.I've been waiting for someone to do something like this for ages.I love the idea of using the original seating.Congrats and good work.
Steve

Hi,

The middle seat bracket that allows you to keep the middle bench seat in position whilst still using the rear seat as a bed will be ready in about 2 weeks.

If anyone is interested please let me know and i can get an order put in asap!

Cheers

Dave

Hi,

its just two brackets that allows you to bolt the middle seat to the floor 6 inches further forward as per the original design!

I'm also looking into a sliding option which would allow you to have the middle seat in its original position when driving then slide it all the wat forward when you want to pull the bed out but this option will be mroe expensive etc!

I will post pics and prices when its sorted!

Hi Dave, remember our chat about these when you were after an original set to use as a template. I've just been looking on the the Bus Stop website and see that they sell them - youv'e gone global! Now living in NZ and need a set for my new bus - the bus stop price is almost 300poound sterling plus P&P :shock: . How much do they weigh as wondering whether it may pay to buy direct. Ta Tim

any news on these ???

would be REALLY INTERESTED !!!! waiting ages for these brackets ... cya ffred

Latest posts