• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Z HINGES WANTED PUT YOUR NAME DOWN HERE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting round to that, I have just got the engine running now I have no indicators or lights so gotta sort that issue out, hopefully this weekend I should put them in :D they still look really nice though :D

I have a original Z bed for sale. Made in the USA by Z bed. No longer made. Only reproductions. Its $200 plus shipping. I accept PayPalNothing like original VW parts and Accessories

Attachments

• MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 581
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 581
nothing like hijacking a thread and throwing in a underhanded diss whilst your at it!

why i orta!

id like to move it but the only option is delete... :(

i do think its in the wrong place :roll:

ddffrost said:
I'm not bothered i was only joking lol

bit cheeky though lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

yup :lol:

ive bought alot of stuff from danny though, so i can't say anything but good stuff about him as he seems like a nice genuine guy. :roll:

i'll let him off then lol

original sets are hard to come by though hense why we started making these things it aint my day job!

thank god i'd of had the house repossessed months ago!

if i had a microbus id be buying a set too, and its a nice idea of the website and stuff. Its something id like to do to but wouldnt know where to start...

youll have to start knocking out deluxe bumper trim next :wink: now that would be a real earner.

i've been trying to find some to have a look at that mate but i cant find a set to start with well not in decent condition anyway!

was offered some from K&K in holland which were battered for £300 so i passed on that one!

Fitting instructions from an original set thanks to slammed resto

HingeInstructions.jpg

Not that I'm after the world on a stick... but is it possible to have a slightly larger copy of those instructions?

Cheers,
:)

yes mate 10 sets ready next week hopefully 7 already spoken for pm if your deffo in mate please

Latest posts