Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All - thought I'd come out of hiding, been lurking here for a while! :msn4: Had the bus since March this year, Wave if you see us! :D

Ed
2012-11-03150316.jpg

this is my daughter she will be the next owner of my bus in about 10 years :lol:

001-8.jpg

001-9_zps2c84b60a.jpg

excuse the poor quality camera phone pics :lol:

IMG_0248_zps366491f1.jpg

My '72 Crossover that is nearly ready for inside work to begin..
Was a fine example of coach painted Cream colour that was fully stripped, all nasty bits removed, flatted, primed, and painstakingly fettled by Mark Saunders Techni Color of Stroud.
Beryl Green / Pastel White..
Wheels are one offs by Image Wheels
Plan to fit new version of Devon Eurovette interior... One day !!!

Nice bus agaman! There's something about the bare bones interior with just the pilot's seat, the stance and the paint/wheel combo that screams "I can't wait for some track time!"

agaman said:
IMG_0248_zps366491f1.jpg

My '72 Crossover that is nearly ready for inside work to begin..
Was a fine example of coach painted Cream colour that was fully stripped, all nasty bits removed, flatted, primed, and painstakingly fettled by Mark Saunders Techni Color of Stroud.
Beryl Green / Pastel White..
Wheels are one offs by Image Wheels
Plan to fit new version of Devon Eurovette interior... One day !!!

Great colour and loovvee those wheels...!!! Where's your gallery thread agaman...!!!!??? I/WE WANT MORE PHOTO'S....!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cunning plan said:
Lethal said:
another shameless plug for the panel

Nice dude!

I'm real close to you, I'm near Wisbech :shadey:

Was that taken next to the A47? :?:

yes it was dude just inside Thorney village where I live. :-D Ive driven past it for two years and thought I would have a look. Didnt pop my head in though , even though the front door was open.

I've been noting down interesting places to take pictures of my bus when it's back on the road and that is on the list :msn4: So good choice. :party0021:

Do you go to Kings Lynn much? There's a bunker / pill box on the left-hand side of the A47 carrageway as you're heading out of Wisbech that I've looked around which would also be good.

Jason from Dubs and Classics is in Downham Market and he has a meet going in the summer with some Norfolk guys. We should convoy-it over there sometime :)

very kind dude, that would be spot on. Im always up for meeting new people, beware my bus related knowledge is limited :p
I took a few shots of a pillbox or whatever they are called yesterday aswell between here and whittlesey, but not with the van in shot. the flooding over by the dog in a doublet - northbank road is excellent right now, I popped a pic on the panel van thread,

vwcanuck said:
Nice bus agaman! There's something about the bare bones interior with just the pilot's seat, the stance and the paint/wheel combo that screams "I can't wait for some track time!"

Not sure my 1600 gas burner would tear up the track too quickly !!!!! :lol:

Latest posts