Workshop Repair Manual 69-72 Bodywork Part 1,2 : New Digital Download

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you got anymore left? And the next question would you hold one until middle of Nov as I currently on the Canadian Plains extreme camping?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Bay_abroad said:
Have you got anymore left? And the next question would you hold one until middle of Nov as I currently on the Canadian Plains extreme camping?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

yes and yes.

Hi Johnny, got my CD yesterday thanks very much, the caravan plans are also very interesting, it's going to take a long time to go through it all but time well spent I think.
Cheers, Nick.

Hi Johnny,

If you still have any left, I would love a copy please. Can Paypal you the money this morning if there are any available.

Thanks

Matt

Yes, i have about 10 left, haven't had any bad feedback yet.

ill get it in the post asap, have you got my paypal details?

Hiya Johnny, I would like one of these as well if you have any left. Will email you now, thanks Pete

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Darren,

you did receive it before? i can burn another PM me your address and ill get it in the post.

Sausage said:
Hi Johnny,
Got my CD in the post yesterday. Many thanks, Peter

cool, it'll take a few days going through it but theres some good information/instruction. Please ignore the 'wet asbestos' stuff :lol:

Finally got around to looking at it properly and there is a whole load of info on that disk. Many thanks Johnny.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

funnily enough I recieved one of these for my birthday :D

Absolutely fantastic resource- if you're doing any metalwork on your bus it's worth seeing exactly how VW did it, i'd buy it again in a heartbeat if i lost it.

I'm going to have to build a teardrop now too, you swine! :p

dont worry if you lose it i can send a copy for free, glad your enjoying it.

I may have the original hard copy for sale if anyone was interested.

i have 6 left out of 50 (no complaints yet and a few nice recommendations), i dont think i'll be doing anymore printed covers but i can do them on non branded cds if anyone is interested.

just a thought.....

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=809635" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

you know you want to ;-)

Latest posts