what do ya think?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smudge

Reaction score
to this?

2n6z13l.jpg

need help in making up my mind :)

More angles needed before I could say either way, but has that commercial look.

Kinda swinging towards a yes! 8)

ooro said:
liking it fella....think it looks kinda different, which ain`t a bad thing at all :lol: :wink:
ste.
im with you on that one...how many Bay with boatyard boz's out there?...COPYWRITE!! :lol:

But i have to run the brick!!..they protect me steeering box!! :lol:

Not for me :(

Makes the front look to fussy and also reminds of those nobs in the 4x4 with the nudge bars on :wink:

I like that a Bay in one side and a split in the other.....thats greedy :mrgreen:

I just have a bay in one side and piles of junk in the other.

Only seen the bars on splits before, gives it a different look.

faux said:
What about the indicators, maybe a mod to fit better.

Love the 60(ish) too!

Thats the spot!!!..everything else fits a treat but the indi's dont...Dont want to mod the van as it origional... :)

smudge said:
faux said:
What about the indicators, maybe a mod to fit better.

Love the 60(ish) too!

Thats the spot!!!..everything else fits a treat but the indi's dont...Dont want to mod the van as it origional... :)

Nooooo! not mod the van, mod the bars :oops: :mrgreen:

Yep, do it, I would (it's not as if it's a permanent thing), I want to see this at Brighton :wink:

Rikki James said:
Yep, do it, I would (it's not as if it's a permanent thing), I want to see this at Brighton :wink:

Im doing my best to get it there Fella!! just a few small jobs left and a rolling!!.. :)

Go on my shun! :wink:

smudge said:
Rikki James said:

Im doing my best to get it there Fella!! just a few small jobs left and a rolling!!.. :)

Sorry fella , but think they look crap on all the splits I've seen them on, no different on a bay. They look like the aftermath of an accident in the scrap bin of a blacksmith. Just my humble opinion you understand....sorry if it was a bit harsh.....didn't mean to offend. And you did ask....... :wink: But if you're gonna, then think perhaps adding 3 or 4 inches to the middle might work, looks like it needs to be a little wider.Maybe.

Do you mean the ones that go thu the trailing arms and hold the link pins in place?

smudge said:
Hey Rickki..can you help me please?

M8 shoulder bolts for trailings arms to spindles...what length and where from? :)

Latest posts