Westy mosy mesh holind in place...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quentinfarquar

Reaction score
I have just replaced the mesh, and the frames were held in place with a few screws. I looks like originally it had some kind of plastic part that was riveted in the middle at the top and bottom. Has anyone got a picture or know where I can buy these?

quentinfarquar said:
I have just replaced the mesh, and the frames were held in place with a few screws. I looks like originally it had some kind of plastic part that was riveted in the middle at the top and bottom. Has anyone got a picture or know where I can buy these?

Hi,

On my bus, there are no screws holding the frame in place, it just sits in place, but there are 2 small white plastic tabs which secure the frame top and bottom, to stop it rattling i think - though i dont think all buses had the little tabs.

When it's light, I'll take a picture, though may be one on my gallery thread, can't remember.

Cheers,

Alistair

Nothing at all on mine, no holes etc. im on the lookout for some little plastic tabs you see on old school secondry glazing that just have a small self tapper throgh the middle of it :msn4:

Latest posts