• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Weber 32/36 progressive from a 1.7 type4

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob b

Reaction score
Hello again I had this carb on my bus but have now got some twin weber itc's so this is just sitting around I've just got the manifold back from zinc plating so there super fresh an havnt been fitted on an engine yet the centre block it cleaned up too looks factory the carb was rebuild last year so everything is in top condition it was off a 1.7 type4 engine the carb is a 32/36 DFAV think that all I can tell you but if you need to know more just ask

1a84ff2c.jpg

45ae5d81.jpg

89e74893.jpg

I'm after £125 posted
for it please im in Coalville Leicestershire

Thanks for looking

Rob

How much you want now? Il do you a swap for an original set of type 4 twin carbs with everything. Thanks

USwesty said:
How much you want now? Il do you a swap for an original set of type 4 twin carbs with everything. Thanks

That would have been good but I have ict webers now so have no need for them an fingers crossed its anyway

Cheers rob

If that made the sale it would :) I would have to find something else to drink out of also it doesnt come with the e type in the photo ;)

Rob

Latest posts