• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted!!!!wanted!!!wanted!!! vw early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

martyboy104

Reaction score
hi,

i am after an early vw bay camper 68 - 75...no rust buckets, no tlc's, no rolling projects. interior isn't a big deal but body, mechanics and electrics must be 100% or better. british rhd most preferable. i am based in the north of ireland so seller must be prepared to work with me with respect to shipping. i have hopped a plane to england 4 times to view vans with less than accurate descriptions so no b/s and lots of pics will be required. vans north or south of ireland would be ideal to view but have a few bob to spend and if the bus is right and the description is honest, proves to be honest and the seller is honest (ie no editing previous posts to hike up a price for a new forum member as some have done on other forums :msn4: ), will travel anywhere in the british isles. budget?...yes......thanks for reading

Hi I have a cracking 69 for sale, it's on eBay item number 262180128333

Cheers

Paul

Hi I have a 69 deluxe for sale.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cheers Steve 07903528642

Just done a deal on the perfect van which has been completely restored and in showroom condition......thanks a million to everyone who replied, sent pictures and advice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts