• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Rear Engine Valance...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkey_tennis

Reaction score
Hi folks, I have a '69 Westy that needs an engine valance. Anyone have one knocking about thats in a solid condition?
Let me know... cheers...

Whereabouts are you as postage could be quite expensive?

I've got one but probably best wait to see if someone nearer has one for sale.

Looks like it'll be about £15, cheaper than I expected, but I can't say a definite price as I can't get to it to weigh it.

My carport roof came off in the storms so it's behind a load of other stuff in the garage now.

Hopefully I'll be able to get to it by the end of this weekend.

Sorry about the delay.

Thats great. I would need it by latest end of next week due to the rest of my van being sprayed if thats ok?
Any problems just let me know... cheers! :)

I'm sorry but I can't guarantee that as it depends on how much stuff I have to shift and when my carport is fixed, hopefully by the end of today.

I suggest that you contact people like Volksheaven, Lonestar, FBIVW etc as they might have one in stock that they can send out to meet your deadline.

Cheers

Hi mate, thanks for the advice regards the other sites. If you manage to dig it out over this weekend then give me a shout. As I say, I'm going to need to get one pretty sharpish but if you can't help out I understand.

Latest posts