• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Ratty front grille

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Nav

Reaction score
After 4 wide 5 type moon caps. Not worried about condition too badly...dings and patina no problem as long as they're not totally shot lol
Also looking for an early front grill in useable condition, and rear light chrome surround trims
Anybody help me out?

Have got some chrome trims for the rear lights:

http://s1316.photobucket.com/user/chad1104/library/Rims%20and%20lenses" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chad said:
Have got some chrome trims for the rear lights:

http://s1316.photobucket.com/user/chad1104/library/Rims%20and%20lenses" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How much buddy? Have you still got the red lenses in your gallery as well?

Yes - I've still got them all.

Regarding price I need to have a think as I'm a bit out of touch with what they go for.

If you want to PM me an offer in the meantime we could always go from there instead as you've probably got a much better idea than me at present.

chad said:
Yes - I've still got them all.

Regarding price I need to have a think as I'm a bit out of touch with what they go for.

If you want to PM me an offer in the meantime we could always go from there instead as you've probably got a much better idea than me at present.
I only know the price of new ones buddy. I'm giving a late bay the early treatment so your guess is probably as good as mine lol
Lenses new are four quid a pop. Surrounds I seems you cant buy on their own....only with the lamp holders which are 20 quid a side, all from JK. My bus is a ratter though, so I'd prefer some with some character marks :)
Let me know a price and we'll sort something out

Buying new from JK is a lot less than I paid for mine as they're SWF ones.

I think that's your best course of action.

chad said:
Buying new from JK is a lot less than I paid for mine as they're SWF ones.

I think that's your best course of action.

Lol I have no idea what SWF means but I translate that as 'i want a small fortune for mine coz they cost me a lot, they're old, and qualify for scene tax' :p
Just kidding.....i didn't realise they fetched so much.....i just want some cheap and cheerful ones as its a daily driven and I try to avoid throwing cash at it unless it keeps it running or stops it rotting lol
Appreciate your troubles though :)

Rear light trims sorted, courtesy of CoolAir VW, who sell quality used originals for 12 quid each :D and hubcaps hopefully sourced through here too.
Still after a cheap and cheerful grill :)

Latest posts