• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted LHD sliding door bottom roller mount

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gman86

Reaction score
as title really anyone got a guide block for the sliding door on the right side of a LHD van. heritage do them but £25 seems a bit steep compared to the £3.50 for a RHD and I am assuming they are not interchangeable

also I am after a cam for the center hinge on the sliding door as mine is snapped

If it's the nylon guide block on the middle roller I got mine off ebay for about £7 -

This one:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Bay-Bus-Sliding-door-quide-block-camper-211843368-1967-1979-westfalia-van-/200510746268?hash=item2eaf5f2e9c:m:mbbFTWE6_C2-2eoGjo8XebA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for that. Ordered it got it today only to discover that the bottom roller mount has been snapped in half making it very hard to position and mount so basicly the whole side door roller system needs a complete rebuild.

If anyone has a 2nd hand bottom roller going cheap let me know :D

Latest posts