• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED interior door pull handles

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob b

Reaction score
For the front doors chrome or plain I'm not to bother but could do with them ASAP

Cheers rob

I've got a set of chrome ended repro ones that I bought of another chap on here. Didn't end up using them as they didn't look right with my old OG door cards. £5 to cover P&P would be fine.

mister said:
I've got a set of chrome ended repro ones that I bought of another chap on here. Didn't end up using them as they didn't look right with my old OG door cards. £5 to cover P&P would be fine.

Cheers man that's a wicked offer an I will take them can I just ask what looked so odd as I'm running og door cards too

Cheers rob

Rob b said:
mister said:

Cheers man that's a wicked offer an I will take them can I just ask what looked so odd as I'm running og door cards too

Cheers rob

No worries. My interior looks old, new bits never look right, I've made this mistake before!

My bus is at work and they are in the back, I'm back there on Tuesday, can take a photo of them so you can decide. Pm me your email and I'll send you the photo.
Cheers. Andrew.

Latest posts