• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Full westy interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gumbo

Reaction score
As title . Looking for a full westy interior . Early or late , any style considered.
must be good condition .

walkthrough

Kid on Facebook has a lovely interior still in his early Westy which he was looking at selling yesterday.... VW AIRCOOLED parts for sale or free 8)

Hi,

If you're still looking for an interior I'm about to take my full width westy out (mustard cushions for the bed).
Everything is there (but the coolbox - too poor condition for selling).
I just need to check the condition of the wardrobe and the sink unit since they have been stored for a while.

Tell me if you are still looking.

JB

I had a full width Westy bed & a couple of units not long ago, I think Taypic (on here) might still have them????

Thanks for the help folks . I managed to source some stuff. swapped my roofrack for interior bits :)

Lee C said:
I had a full width Westy bed & a couple of units not long ago, I think Taypic (on here) might still have them????
Huw man! Let me know what the craic is.... I need to template some stuff :mrgreen:

gumbo said:
Thanks for the help folks . I managed to source some stuff. swapped my roofrack for interior bits :)

Nice, no problem.
67lowandloud I've sent you a PM

Cheers,
Jb

Latest posts