• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted; front seat + Front bumper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krusty

Reaction score
Wanted passenger front seat, not bothered if its a little ratty.
Also want a front bumper must be original white paint again not bothered if its ratty as long as its fairly straight as mine is well bent.
I don't mind travelling to collect.
Thanks
Luke

Ive got a centre section front thats pretty straight but is very 'rat' as it was on my bus that caught fire and been in the garden since.
Shame i'd took the corners of as they were still paint and have since been sold as no one tends to need just the centre bit.
Can get a pick if you fancy it.

Hope your prepared for it lol

RIMG0041.jpg

RIMG0046.jpg

I didnt even use that 'rust' paint

I may find a use for it, depends how easy its gonna be to get it. Are you going to the slough swap meet or any other up and coming events so I can collect?

Not sure on slough as much as i'd like to go i dont think my wallet would be up to it this close to xmas, doing the dine meet in the midlands but not sure what else. Anyone from over you way doing that?

Can i have my no plate back then or has ollie got it!!!, oh yeah what i meant was any chance of dibs on the old one then as im scrapping mine to death( on purpose of course)

Cheers jth , oh whens the slough meet totally forgot bout that.

jth

No olly made sure he kept that, so no chance of u geting it back mate! haha.
Dont think u will want this one as its bent up well bad, makes the front look high when its not :(

Nugsy where about's in Warwickshire are you?

Up for the seat, i still need one!

I will take it mate! Don't suppose you got a seat as well :D

are you about Saturdays for collection?
Actually are you interested in getting it posted to me?
Cheers

Latest posts