Vanfest 2009 Pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_5437.jpg

Way cool!, don't go for other wheels :mrgreen:

Heres a couple of mine .. I'll try not to repeat too much ..

:| Its spooky how we all took pics of the same buses out of all the hundreds there!! :D

Mylo my little lad flyer surfing .. and holding on a little blokes head!

VanfestSept09013.jpg

And for my final journey ..

VanfestSept09022.jpg

Nice ..!

VanfestSept09029.jpg

Ady's split .. this guys skills are immense .. check out the thread to this bus on ssvc and prepare to be jelous ..

VanfestSept09033.jpg

Sorry .. had to put it on!

VanfestSept09040.jpg

Hilly

Presume you made it back OK then Juan??

windsurfer said:
ib-bus said:
Graham L said:
Presume you made it back OK then Juan??

Yep, I'm back to reality :(
Can't wait for next year though :mrgreen:

Confused :? back in San Diego? You didn't come all the way from California for Vanfest :?: :mrgreen:

Nooo , you would have to be crazy to do something like that :oops:
You must be thinking of the another crazy mexican somebody spotted at Vanfest :mrgreen:

Confused :? back in San Diego? You didn't come all the way from California for Vanfest :?: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Nooo , you would have to be crazy to do something like that :oops:
You must be thinking of the another crazy mexican somebody spotted at Vanfest :mrgreen:[/quote]

Dude, that's insane. How long were you over for :?: Shame I missed ya :(

I was there for just one week, picked up the bus on thursday and worked my way to Vanfest. Sold the bus mid day on saturday to a nice lady from Kent.
Got to meet many earlybayers but didn't even have time to cover the whole show, so I must go back next year , I'll try to camp onsite next year to meet more earlybayers.

windsurfer said:
Confused :? back in San Diego? You didn't come all the way from California for Vanfest :?: :mrgreen:

See? thats dedication. You only just made Friday from Malvern! :lol:

;)

ib-bus said:
Few more pictures.

Some gangsters on the M5 after the show.

sunday199Large.jpg

Wicked that's my bus, wondered how long it would be before it was posted especially with the bra on. If any one wants a custom made bra PM me your design and we'll get you a price. It will be made with magnets built in for attachment

Turkish said:
ib-bus said:
Few more pictures.

Some gangsters on the M5 after the show.

sunday199Large.jpg

Wicked that's my bus, wondered how long it would be before it was posted especially with the bra on. If any one wants a custom made bra PM me your design and we'll get you a price. It will be made with magnets built in for attachment

hey man, that's sweet, i've ruminated on getting a design puton a bus bra, though i was talked out of it via folk on here (it was a crap idea) liking the attachment via magnets too - top work :mrgreen:

Latest posts