Dubsatthebeach 2015

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
Date 31st July 1st 2nd August 2015

Tickets now on sale http://www.Dubsatthebeach.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well Guys Great News after a Visit last week we have now Booked the Sea Front for 350 VDubs on the Sunday and Now linked up with Torbay Steam Rally with our own Camping Field . With all Vdubbers paid for weekend camping will have Access to the Steam rally all weekend Bands Both Nights -Trade stalls -Food Caters - Bar - toilets-Showers

Any info Give me a bell 07817971589 Dave

Website now live with Tickets on sale

Adult Weekend £25.00 if we don't selling out Adult tickets will be £35.00 on the Gate
Kids Under 16 Free
Dogs -- Free

Saturday Adult Day Visitor @ the Campsite £5.00 Kids Free also Dogs :lol:
Sunday Park @ the Beach £5.00 per Car ------if you have paid for Camping then this will be Free

@ the Camping site there will be Free Auto Jumble with trade plot stating from £50.00
Dave 07817971589

The address for Camping
Dartmouth Road
Churston Ferrers
Brixham
Devon
TQ5 0JT

Here is the flyer for the Show

Well Guys Great News after a Visit last week we have now Booked the Sea Front for 350 VDubs on the Sunday and Now linked up with Torbay Steam Rally with our own Camping Field . With all Vdubbers paid for weekend camping will have Access to the Steam rally all weekend Bands Both Nights -Trade stalls -Food Caters - Bar - toilets-Showers

Any info Give me a bell 07817971589 Dave

Going To be Good Un

Friday Night Band Pink Floyd Tribute Band :D

Saturday Day Various Singers and Bands during playing ;)

Saturday Night Band - Solid Gold Glam Rock Band ;)

Sunday it's Show'N'Shine time on the sea Front with live bands Playing 8)

Ok I will have 100 tickets to sell @ Bristol @ £20.00 Per Adult come see me at the DATC & DATB Plot :D

Next 100 Tickets then will be forsale @ DATC Show ;)

Bugger, bought mine early to save costs and now find out it would have been £10 less if id waited till yesterday at Bristol.
Well ripped.

Well Bud its ok I didn't sell any and we have to stick with the internet ticket for 2015 so you haven't lost out ;) its be online tickets only for this year.

Tuesday Bump ,,,,,,,, 100 plots left Guys also you can now come Thursday evening..... Price will be a extra £10 per adult this will be payable on the Thursday at the gate ;)

Band Info

Thursday Nights Band..... Real world
Friday Nights Band..... Old School Kicks
Saturday Nights Band ... The Darkside of Pink Floyd 8) 8)

Here is the Band line up on the Sunday @ the Sea Front 8)

1, Stuart Macpherson
2, Ginger
3, King Colobus
4, Mafia 4

Also now camping from the Thursday evening after 6pm ;)

Latest posts