van covers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one years ago from JustKampers. They’ve changed the material of the cover over the years. Mine was a thick breathable waterproof material. It has been excellent, although you do need extra (wrap around) support straps to cope with storm winds.

Bonjour Oz, what is this Last orders event 'cos Id like to come down and see you too 'me old luv'. 😀
Hey Ade,
it’s in the middle of the MendipTriangle, ( I just made that bit up) It’s slap bang middle of Bath, Trowbridge and Radstock.. There’s a live band on the Saturday night and I’ll be going Friday 20th stopping the Saturday and Sunday too and heading for home Saturday afternoon unless there’s a hurricane then it might be earlier . The camp site s called Tuckers Grave, sounds brill and it’s not even Halloween yet, apparently stockists of very nice ciders. Mostly just camping, chatting bollocks and staring into the fire , might include some piss taking and general mirth and merriment depending on who falls over first. So that’s next weekend bud. There’s a bit of a thread but it’s titled Oktoberfest just to confuse everyone :unsure:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,great if you can make it. :)

Another vote for the Maypole cover. My bus has been outside under the cover - after being painted - for about a year now and still looks amazing :)

Eurocarparts have it at the same price. I ordered one last Thursday, free delivery arrived on Saturday.

Just put it on, wicked product. It is isn't nasty shell suit type material that will flap around and make loads of noise in the wind. The bag is also much bigger than the cover so it will go back easily!

Watch out for flappy covers wearing the paint of the edge of the rain gutters..

I bought one years ago from JustKampers. They’ve changed the material of the cover over the years. Mine was a thick breathable waterproof material. It has been excellent, although you do need extra (wrap around) support straps to cope with storm winds.

Yep, I've also got a JustKampers one, wouldn't say it's totally waterproof, but it does the job with the side opening that lines up with the sliding door; Also has the straps that run under the bus.

Latest posts