Ultimate Street Bays European MEGA Tour 2009

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2009_08220480.jpg

2009_08220490.jpg

2009_08220494.jpg

2009_08220492.jpg

Visited the heroes from Operation Market Garden

2009_08220510.jpg

2009_08220512.jpg

This was parked up at some local shops

2009_08220522.jpg

Headed back to catch the ferry and picked up a few flies a long the way :lol:

2009_08220532.jpg

2009_08220533.jpg

On the midnight ferry back to blighty........

2009_08220535.jpg

One holiday never to be forgotten!! :D

A massive thanks to my other half Kim who took the piccies whilst i was doing the driving :D and for the use of her camera due to the fact that my one run out of memory before we'd even left the UK :lol: :oops:

Awesome trip with pics to match!

Fair play for having the balls to give your buses such a caning when you were so far from home too, respect!
8)

Clem said:
Awesome trip with pics to match!

Fair play for having the balls to give your buses such a caning when you were so far from home too, respect!
8)
8) Cheers!

Looking forward seeing yall again at this track in April. :D
Remember you said we didn't meet at bug jam ? going trough some "old" pics i guess we did after all :lol:
BugJam09114.jpg

Hey Jan,

How funny is that.....so close yet so far :lol:

By the way...........your certificates will be in the post this week.........will send to Ernst 'the boss' ;)

maddog said:
Hey Jan,

By the way...........your certificates will be in the post this week.........will send to Ernst 'the boss' ;)
I got a btw myselves,not that joyfull as your's :(

The boss has decided to put his beauty up for sale, :shock: he got the racebasil deep under his skin att scc, and now wanne drive real fast with a Ghia.
someone is about to get their hands on a pretty damn good looking Early.

WOW :shock:

Ernst's Bus is SEX on wheels whoever buys that is getting a lovely bus, ready to ROCK & ROLL, :mrgreen:

holmsen said:
maddog said:
Hey Jan,

The boss has decided to put his beauty up for sale, :shock: he got the racebasil deep under his skin att scc, and now wanne drive real fast with a Ghia.
:( I don't want sad news on my birthday. Hope he changes his mind :cry:

No moose tonight but i've been out for a lovely curry :D

People you don't know are just friends you haven't met yet, they say. There's the photografic evidence of that :)

Lee, break your piggy bank and buy Ernst's bus, early bays don't get better than that :)

maddog said:
holmsen said:
maddog said:
Hey Jan,

:( I don't want sad news on my birthday. Hope he changes his mind :cry:

No moose tonight but i've been out for a lovely curry :D

Hey,,,Happy Birthday :party0037:

EspenX said:
People you don't know are just friends you haven't met yet, they say. There's the photografic evidence of that :)

Lee, break your piggy bank and buy Ernst's bus, early bays don't get better than that :)
Very true words.............. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RZK7XAUBPk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thats the Teaser for the SCC 2009 DVD

which is now for sale @

http://www.sccevent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73&Itemid=13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cant believe it has been 4 yrs, such an awesome trip and such great memories! I recommend everyone does a long trip into europe it is great for the soul! So now your an EB member you'll be frequenting here then lee?

Blimey!! Time flies!!! What a trip that was! Hate to think how much fuel would cost now though :lol:

Happy days!! :D

Latest posts