• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TransporterHaus drop spindles offer.....order for DUBFREEZE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i`m definately going to dub freeze al so will share van costs with you or if you can`t make it will take your spindles with me...call me we need a double stand much much bigger than last year!

Always looking to progress our products. Now being machined on our new mill giving a better finish.

bay_milling_1.jpg

bay_milling_3.jpg

Deals will be available for Dubfreeze.

What will the deal be at dubfreeze?
can we start a list as i want a set 100% dubfreeze gives me time to save my beer money!!!

vesp said:
Bump, not long now until dubfreeze. Any offers on the table?

Just spoken to Alex. He is busy with a new batch of Adjustable Rear Spring Plates, just put my name down for a set of those.

I am sure he will be along soon to post.

Bump for Alex. :shadey:

Alex, I'll see if any of me mates are goin to dubfreeze to pick up some spindles for me if so I'll give a ring themerra, ok??

Cheers Lee@ crash magic ;)

Alex, I'll be looking for a deal on dropped spindles, coil overs and spring plates at Dubfreeze.

Any news on deals for the set at Dubfreeze ?

Ooooopppssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should have checked the dates on the posts :oops: :oops:

A year late :shock: that's a new record , even for me :lol: :lol:

We are really stacked out with work at the shop, and cannot make dropped spindles fast enough for the demand at the moment. As soon as we make them they are gone out the door :shock:

So i'm afraid we won't be at dubfreeze this year, just too busy to go :(

We will be at some shows later in the year.

Of course anyone that was wanting stuff at dubfreeze we'll post for free.

Latest posts