• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade - your EB for my 1964 Bug on Air!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thru_a_lupe

Reaction score
I am considering selling my Bug!

Actually I would also be very interested in a trade for the 'right' Early Bay!

If I sell, I need to be as close to 8250 with this as possible to make a considered EB project viable... but feel free to try me... I don't bite!

Wont go into masses of detail but basically

64 UK car, last of the small window bugs, in really very tidy condition - by no means concours but well looked after and clean throughout. One small rust spot on the scuttle panel.

Repro Fuch and Homebrew'd Airkewld style rear air bag set up. Vi Air and 5 gallon tank and Monroe shocks at the front. Slams right down but still has decent lift. Currently running welded dogleg springplates but will come with a set of adjustable springplates.

Jamar Billet Aluminium front beam.

Type 3 drilled front disks and redrilled to Porsche pattern rear drum blanks.

TMI seat covers and original door cards. Home brew parcel shelf with Infiniti speakers Stock steering wheel with Full D horn ring.

Running stock 1600 TP with a stainless Arbarth style exhaust. Weber Progressive carb. Recent new fuel pump and other ancilleries. Really strong engine that pulls well.

Modified removal rear apron makes light work of removing the engine and Recent new clutch, pressure plate and bearing.

Stainless bumpers and Albert Swan neck mirrors.

Swamp cooler IS NOT included but a barely used Flat Four roof rack is available...

Door signs are genuine faded signwriting... and would be removed as its my business logo.. but for an extra cost I could repaint them with something else.

Being a Volksworld feature car and project report car, I have tons of pictures... ask if theres anything you want to know...
Located in Devon.

Latest posts