Too Rusty? '69 Crewcab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was sold earlier in the year due to moving out the shared lock up, and having no room, sold the lift too.
We still have the '67 Devon split, my parents have also bought a very nice '71 Danbury...and a 944!! (I think they've been brain washed :lol: )

I'm currently dividing my time between the split, and a volksrod project that can be found HERE

:)

moler said:
This was sold earlier in the year due to moving out the shared lock up, and having no room, sold the lift too.
We still have the '67 Devon split, my parents have also bought a very nice '71 Danbury...and a 944!! (I think they've been brain washed :lol: )

I'm currently dividing my time between the split, and a volksrod project that can be found HERE

:)

Thank god your doing another build! my evenings are now complete, dont let the cold stop you dood get out there and keep up dating that thread ;) seriously hats off fella much respect. 8)

Sorry to hear you had to pass it on. Good to hear your parents have been infected too ;-)

Latest posts