• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Steel wheels wanted....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallingoffalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been toying with the idea of getting some steel wheels for my van. Currently got EMPI alloys on which TBH I've never really liked. The look I'm after is white steel with chromed dome shaped hub caps.

Something like the wheels on this:

There doesn't seem to be all that much about 2nd hand on ebay, so has anyone got anything for sale?

What wheels are you after?
Your bus being a '68 should have 5x 205 steels, but looking at your pics it seems as if you've got later 5x 112 wheels fitted. So any VW steel wheels from 1971 bay window to early T4 will fit.

Thanks for the offers, I'm sorted now. I may have to raise my front ride height though as they 14" wheels with 185R14C tyres, means I've got 1.25" less clearance. Maybe I'll give it a try first, not sure I want to smash the tyre into the wheel arch though! (I suppose the bump stops may still be there and in the right place?).

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk

Latest posts