Spring Valley Bus meets Corvair

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow what a weekend weather wise! Sat by the pool all day then out by the van till early hours

null_zps679c1898.jpg

Tho did have a mishap when the conti bed toggles snapped just missing Sarah's head :msn4:

null_zpsc976705a.jpg

Then pulled up on the drive

null_zps15399fcc.jpg

Probably not the 1st time :lol:

More weekends like this please 8)

A quick trip to my MOT station

Another years ticket (same couldnt be said for the Sierra next door :msn4: ) and a clean bill of health, just a free tax disc to turn up and we are ready for Cornwall 8)

Went to a family wedding yesterday, having cut short DATC, being as it was a Sunday and i was flying solo at work the next day I decided to take the bus meaning I wouldnt drink :msn4:

Left about midnight for the hour journey home, most of which were B roads in pitch darkness. Its not often I drive the bus at night and really enjoyed it, kids flat out in the back, nothing on the roads = a nice drive 8)

The headlights & main beam did their job great, but I cant say the same for the back lights on the dash :lol: The next job is to take the dash panel out and get the back lights working better :lol:

I'm good thanks Paul, I thought id give this thread a rest as I really havnt done much to the bus recently as I have a new project in the way of a '67 Square. That said there is a change on the way, but I will wait till it's finished before letting on.

As for Early Berlins Lee they are so last year :lol:

Just kidding, your gonna enjoy your ls this coming year 8)

Latest posts