Single cab project Part 1

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dagboyblue said:
just slammed the single cab 6" :lol:

flubslammed-1.jpg

only got this pic for the moment, will get some more on later to show the stance better

looks great and sits really well :)

chez

61 stu said:
dagboyblue said:
61 stu

just saw your delux - uber cool dude, heard you are hitting it with the slamming stick

get the pics up asap

cheers mate, yep its getting a good twatting with the stick, hopefully next week ideally to the same height as yours, your pickup looks the absolute nuts.
Photo00141.jpg

Soon to be a similar height to your single :D

n711622912_1106855_4230.jpg

how did it drive on the way home stu :)

Like a different bus Chez, theres a slight hesitation in 3rd sometimes but generally a million times better mate, thanks for working your socks off. Just need to slap it with the stick now, i get vertigo everytime i get in it :D

61 stu said:
Like a different bus Chez, theres a slight hesitation in 3rd sometimes but generally a million times better mate, thanks for working your socks off. Just need to slap it with the stick now, i get vertigo everytime i get in it :D

really glad it worked out well m8, i could tell it was getting there it was sounding really sweet :)

we will spank it with the special stick and away you go :D

dagboyblue said:
:lol:

chez saw your Barndoor in the camper and bus BWA article - uber cool mate

thanks chap, its tucked away for the winter, been hoarding goodies for it, some NOS and a small turbo me thinks ;)

got some daylight pics at last

picture1-3.jpg

picture1-2.jpg

picture5.jpg

and first job of the day - down the local dump

picture2.jpg

will put some pics up later with the polished Porsche wheels, just can't decide on og or the porsche rims

8)

looking at what low profiles to put on now :lol: - hopefully get another inch closer to the ground

after getting the bigger engine in i might go for some drop spindles :?:

put the sc in for surgery yesterday - getting the load bed water-proofed and sorting the the inner compartment - want to get it nice and tidy (and water proof) hopefully I will have it back on the road in a week

also I cleaned out 2 buckets of african sand last weekend - not a nice job

getting the vertical struts replaced / straightened out so i can put in a wall to seal the tank away from the main compartment
Image024.jpg

also replacing the middle section of the floor - a few pepper pot holes

Image023.jpg

also more welding on the load bed supports

Image022.jpg

so should have a spotless compartment in a week :lol:

Latest posts