• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rhd sliding doors 68-74

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAI BOY

Reaction score
Hi everyone I've got rhd sliding doors for sale

They all have been to the shot blasters

They have all been repaired but to a very high standard using auto craft repair panels

They are spot welded and seam sealed and In primer ready for top coat

All threads are checked for hard wear

They are all trail fitted to my oz van which has never been welded with no filler in her

Tel Dai on 07855368801 or visit Dai's v-dubs.co.uk

I'm in Abergavenny South Wales

Collection only also offer a trade in up to 100 pound on your old door depending on condition

They are 600 pounds without trade in .

http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/DAIBOY1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]
image.jpg
[/URL]

URL=http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/DAIBOY1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image-1.jpg.html]
image-1.jpg
[/URL]

You can't even see the repair from the rear as the repair skin is spot welded behind centre cross bar.

if it's only been spot welded (i assume you mean plug welded?) will the filler not crack as moisture eventually gets between the panels where they overlap? i'm guessing if the weld is hidden behind the centre pressing you obviously can't get in to seam seal it behind? :?

Hi yea single sided spot welded not plug welded ,and I use weld through zinc primer to prevent rust developing in between seams ,and tiger sealed around outer folded over seam .

Hi I'm in raglan opposite land rover garage there's a map on my web site,I'm from clydach so only up the road pop in for a cuppa if you ever are passing regards Dai

Hi. Do you have the inner and outer door handles and the lock/full mechanism to go with the sliding doors? Also want inner and outer cab door handles and locks, mechanism etc.
Cheers

Nige

Hi Nige yea got lots of them pop down and pick which ones you want 20 quid for the lock assy and handles if you collect .

Regards Dai

Cool. I'll be in touch soon. Raglan's not too far from here so I'll come and collect ;)

Nige

Latest posts