Red Helphos light ?????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cali-Bay

Reaction score
Picked this up today, non original lead but its rearly nice condition. Ive got a white one and have also seen black but never red. Does anyone know how many colours these were avalable in ??

Picture749.jpg

Picture750.jpg

:cry: thats what I want for mine!!! where did you get that little beauty?!! 8)

I can ask my friend Inspector Gadget (Kai on the Samba). He knows everything about accessories, so he must know whether this is original or not. I keep you informed! :wink:

Hey Airtime, can you see if he has a red one that he wants to sell?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! :D :wink:

easy said:
Hey Airtime, can you see if he has a red one that he wants to sell?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! :D :wink:

I'll ask him, no problem! Only this is that I don't think he has any Helphos at the moment. But I'll ask.

Well, done a little research myself and found out that it is an original very rare colour! :D

@ Easy: I've also found a red one for sale from a guy in Holland and he is looking for $250 including shipping. The colour has faded a bit, though.

Thats cool!! do you have pics :?: :D

Airtime said:
Well, done a little research myself and found out that it is an original very rare colour! :D

@ Easy: I've also found a red one for sale from a guy in Holland and he is looking for $250 including shipping. The colour has faded a bit, though.

WOW :shock: $250.......... Looks like ive done well then. This one came from Newarke auto jumble for 40 squids..

Seems there are a lot more colours than i thought.
(note to self)......... no you carnt start collecting these aswel :lol:

Thanks for the info fellas.......

im quite happy to rattle can them any colour you like.
just send me your old lamp, a chioce of colour and $200 and voila a colour coded lamp :shock:
special early bay discount! :lol:

can you buy new seals for these??? 8)

Latest posts