• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Various for delivery at Aircooled 15 - PIC HEAVY

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuF

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Apologies for this thread however I am not entirely sure how to approach this :?:

Back story - collected my 3 rib gearbox from oop north (near Middlesbrough) this morning from a nice gentleman who has given up his VW hobby in favour of less unreliable pursuits and he gave me a box of parts that he no longer had any requirement for as well as the gearbox and drive-shafts.

Upon returning back to Lincoln I have unpacked the box and taken some pics of what he gave me.

I am happy to bring them along to Aircooled 15 next weekend for free - don't want the hassle of posting stuff out across the country!

Without sounding cheeky if anyone could advise me via pm or direct post if I have over or under priced anything massively

Am open to offers if anyone needs anything in particular -

If you pay through PayPal can you send it as gift or pay the fee please - would prefer the big heavy items to be prepay'd to save lugging them across the country and missing whoever wanted them at the show although am happy for cash on collection on the smaller items.

Right here we go! Pics ahead

Pair of early-bay drive shafts - complete with cv joints and in great condition, rubber boots are not torn or damaged £60
Clearly been sat for a while and need a good clean but look honest to me - wont fit my bus as I run beetle drive shafts!

Yazaki pressure gauge £5

OG Oil cooler complete with all tinware (even the unobtainable HOOVER rear piece) and pedestal £50

OG Oil pump £10

Variety of coils - all untested and unknown, however if you do buy one off me and it doesn't work I will give you you're money back (offer only available at Aircooled 15) when you return the coil - cant say fairer than that!

Lucas 12v coil £2

Vintage Hanshin HP5-10 Coil £4

Ducellier Coil x 2 £3 each or both for £5

Brosol Fuel Pump made in Brazil £5

Fuel pump pedestal and push rod - measures 100mm (alternator fitment) £5

OG Tinware - Dog house cooler lower duct tin £10

OG Tinware - cylinder head? £15

Chrome Air Filter £2

Dog house cooler upper duct tin: £5

Damper (no leaks) - £5

Timing gear and VW Stamped Camshaft - great condition £25
Newest pics show condition after being cleaned

Italmagnesio timing gear and Cam shaft - great condition £25

Crank including gears and connecting rods - looks to be in great condition £100

Pushrods x 8 they look in great condition £20

Stu I'll take the VAC dizzy and the bellows and bracket pls mate. Will collect off you :)

The thing above the bellows is a fuel pump pedastel and push rod. You'll need to measure the pushrod length as its different between alternator and dynamo versions

Adam they are yours - I am about all day tomorrow! 8)
Have measured the push rod - it is 100mm long exactly
Cheers for the info :D

Cheers Sparky and Adam for your help in identifying the parts so far
If anyone needs any specific pics or measurements just send me a message

8)

ballbag said:
I know you said you'd rather not but, would you post these dude?

Cylinder baffle plate tin, sits above pushrod tubes: £5

Sent you a pm buddy :D

Thread amended to remove sold items and some extra pics of the cam shafts and crank

Latest posts