Old mother tucker

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah Balls('d), I went and done it again!

1000733_151182741749328_1510610692_n.jpg

:lol:

What is it you said to me... Gonna stick with a stock motor now, less hassle and changing plugs is easier :lol: Look foward to seeing the build! Hector gonna do this 'ting' no doubt ;)

K@rlos said:
What is it you said to me... Gonna stick with a stock motor now, less hassle and changing plugs is easier :lol: Look foward to seeing the build! Hector gonna do this 'ting' no doubt ;)

No. Still keeping it simple like I said. You'll see, young Padwan.

Slammed said:
K@rlos said:

No. Still keeping it simple like I said. You'll see, young Padwan.

Intrigued...

Sweet happy dropper but I think you have too much spare time! get a proper job you bum :lol:
The truck is looking sick too dude!

krusty said:
Sweet happy dropper but I think you have too much spare time! get a proper job you bum :lol:
The truck is looking sick too dude!

I have WAY too much time Luke! Went to see Mr Balls today, he said your bus is pretty awesome now, good work! (Was actually hoping to get some side by side shots but you spoilt it by taking it away!)

I collected it with in a few hours of him calling me to say it was ready, missed it loads.

cunning plan said:
This bus is a credit to the scene.
:party0021:

Blimey, that's a really nice compliment, thanks! :D

Oh Aspro, yes the bows do sag in the middle yeah, but that's just what you get with age I guess. What dimensions do you want?

Slammed said:
cunning plan said:
This bus is a credit to the scene.
:party0021:

Blimey, that's a really nice compliment, thanks! :D

Oh Aspro, yes the bows do sag in the middle yeah, but that's just what you get with age I guess. What dimensions do you want?

That's cool Ollie. Thanks mate. :D Sick to death of rotating mine but you seem to have the same probs. :roll:

Trying to decide what to do about the tinware for the new engine, thinking copper chrome powder coat. What do you guys reckon?
Looks a bit bland at the mo...

971381_151182708415998_1602789717_n.jpg

:msn4:

Would certainly be unique mate! Got a few other big motor bits if there use to you???

I really only need the cam and tinware at the moment. Have an FK8 cam but its a bit lairy for what I want to build.

That's cool buh, well your welcome to have a look through all the stuff when you come down though. FK8?! Thats what's in mine! :lol:

They say Slam Shocks, so I expect they're just Bugpack oil shocks. No it doesn't bottom out.

Latest posts