no more of this PLEASE..........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flynster

Reaction score
poxy foooking x factor and all the other bollox on ......thank god for this site otherwise i would have put me foot through telly by now :x :x :x :mrgreen:

im on here, missus is watchin it, keeps askin me what i think of such and such

my answer, dont care, not listening.........lol

ive got away with it tonight ,ive just finished watching u me and dupree(dvd)bloody good film ,veryfunny.

No X factor in our house we've just spent the last 5 hours in the pub!!!! watched a bit of footy and chilled with our friends!!! Tell you what guys... she don't do soaps, she don't do strictly come X factor on Ice, she cooks great food, loves a laugh and a drink, she encourages me to spend money on our van!!!!! and to me at the very least is very easy on the eye.

All youv'e got to do is find a nice EB lovin' Yorkshire Latvian girl there must be at least one more out there!!! :lol:

She does however have a week ness for Playboy Bunnies at the Hollywood Mansion :shock: :shock: :shock:

ooro said:
poxy foooking x factor and all the other bollox on ......thank god for this site otherwise i would have put me foot through telly by now :x :x :x :mrgreen:

Her indoors is now watching x factor now, recorded earlier :?, tells me thats its on till crimbo :twisted: oh joy oh joy, just seen some lumpy weird looking birds singing venus, which sounded like penis :p

Big Nick said:
No X factor in our house we've just spent the last 5 hours in the pub!!!! watched a bit of footy and chilled with our friends!!! Tell you what guys... she don't do soaps, she don't do strictly come X factor on Ice, she cooks great food, loves a laugh and a drink, she encourages me to spend money on our van!!!!! and to me at the very least is very easy on the eye.

All youv'e got to do is find a nice EB lovin' Yorkshire Latvian girl there must be at least one more out there!!! :lol:

She does however have a week ness for Playboy Bunnies at the Hollywood Mansion :shock: :shock: :shock:

YOU BITCH!! :roll: :lol:

Latest posts