• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New round earlybay side markers front and rear with base.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ib-bus

Reaction score
Quality reproduction round side markers with rubber base.
Price 18 GBP each marker or 70 GBP for all 4 , delivery Busfest or I can quote you for shipping from California.
I have many of this markers available in both colors , buy what you need from 1 to all 4

Saraj said:
Do you just have the 2 of these? I'm looking for a pair of the orange ones

I can get as many as you want.
This is just a sample picture.
Would you like to pick them up at Busfest or you rather me quote you for shipping from California ?

Cheers.

Juan.

2 red ones sold to Phil pick up at Busfest.

Anyone else in need of this ?

I will bring one or two complete sets just in case someone decides to buy at the show.

Can I take a full set, 2 red, 2 orange please?

Will collect at busfest.

Thanks

Saraj said:
Can I take a full set, 2 red, 2 orange please?

Will collect at busfest.

Thanks

Of course , I'll make sure I bring a set for you.
We will be there all saturday and half day on sunday , I'll contact you when the date nears to make arrangements.

Cheers.

2 red - Phil
1 full set - Saraj

2 red side markers on their way to Dorset from San Diego.
Anyone else ? I'll have a couple of extra sets with me at Busfest just in case someone else needs them.

buddysbuddy said:
I'd like a full set in a few weeks if that's possible.

I'll have a few extra sets with me at Busfest or I can post them to you I'll be in the UK on the 24th of August up until Busfest.
You let me know what works best for you.

Cheers.

Placing the order this week , I leave for the UK in about 2 weeks so last chance for me to bring this in my suitcase.

2 red - Phil
1 full set - Saraj
1 full set - buddysbuddy

When are you putting the order in mate? I need to check whether I need a full set or just the orange....

67westy said:
When are you putting the order in mate? I need to check whether I need a full set or just the orange....

On monday but I will order 2 or 3 extra sets just in case so just let me know what you need and I'll put your name down.

Cheers.

buddysbuddy said:

Still interested ? you can collect at Busfest or I can post them to you from London , I arrive in the UK this weekend.
Let me know either way , thanks.

Juan.

ib-bus said:
buddysbuddy said:

Still interested ? you can collect at Busfest or I can post them to you from London , I arrive in the UK this weekend.

Juan.

Where in London Juan ?

69 Westy said:
ib-bus said:
buddysbuddy said:

Juan.

Where in London Juan ?

I am staying in Wembley Holiday Inn for 3 days from august 24th then I go to France for 6 days , when I get back from France we will stay in Slough near Heathrow.
And of course we will be doing all the tourist sightseeing in Central London.

Not sure if you've left yet but I'll have a pair of the red reflectors and rubbers please.

I can collect from busfest or I can wait to you get back home and have them posted.

Let me know and I can paypal you or cash on collection

Thanks
Nik

Latest posts