• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW LIST Bumper overrider rubber edging trim full set front and rear £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Alistair,
Mate do you have any left?
Im also looking for a good set of over-riders please to go on my new 70 deluxe.
Cheers Matty

Hi Alistair

I need a set for my overriders do you have any left please ?

Thanks

Simon

sixty9 said:
aogrady said:
sixty9 said:
I would like a set if you have any left please....

Hi,

Yes, I have some left, paypal as a gift please to [email protected]

Cheers,

Alistair
Hi Alistair Just paid for a set via paypal...thank you 8)

Thanks 69

Will post out 2 moz

Thanks very much!

Cheers,

Alistair

Thanks Alistair...that will encourage me to actually put my overriders on my bus!

Hi Alistair,

I just bought some overriders at busfest but forgot to get some seals. Have you got a full set available?

Thanks,

Mark

aogrady said:
markevo30 said:
Hi Alistair,

I just bought some overriders at busfest but forgot to get some seals. Have you got a full set available?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi

Yes, I have some of the rubber edging trim left. I have a full set of eight, all including post for £7

PayPal as a gift please to [email protected]

Cheers!

Alistair

They arrived in the post yesterday. Spot on Alistair, Thanks

Mark

I just got a set (including rubbers) from A H Scofield for £200. This was the show price but they're only £225 on the website. Far cheaper than anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markevo30 said:
aogrady said:
markevo30 said:
Hi Alistair,

Thanks,

Mark

Hi

Yes, I have some of the rubber edging trim left. I have a full set of eight, all including post for £7

Cheers!

Alistair

They arrived in the post yesterday. Spot on Alistair, Thanks

Mark

Cool!

Cheers,

Alistair

cali_passion said:
could i have some if you got any left please, also any idea the best place to get overriders?

Hi

As for the over riders themselves, as mentioned above, AH Scofield, or keep your eyes peeling on the for sale section on here, maybe put out a wanted ad?

You can get very good quality rubbers for the over riders from a fellow forum member on here:

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=19590" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I have had these on my bus for years, still perfect.

And I do the edging trim! ;)

Cheers!

Alistair

Latest posts