• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW LIST Bumper overrider rubber edging trim full set front and rear £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
privatejobs said:
Did you post out the rubbers 8)

Hi,

If you are "peter howe" then yes, they have been sent first class today, unfortunatly I missed the post Fri/Mon due to work - I just got back about 30 mins ago, but took a break to find a post office during work, sorry, please accept my appologies for the delay

Alistair

john the horse said:
I'll be up for four fella

Hi JTH,

It's your lucky day - I have exactly 4 left, which were left overs from the last few batches, one is a few mill short.

You can have these for gratis mate, PM me your address, and i'll post them for you. ;)

Cheers,

Alistair

Hi guys,

Ok, will be packing up trim tomorrow, been a bit off sorts for a few days, winter man flu...:-( I'll message you guys for address to post with paypal details if that's ok.

Cheers

Alistair

aogrady said:
Hi guys,

Ok, will be packing up trim tomorrow, been a bit off sorts for a few days, winter man flu...:-( I'll message you guys for address to post with paypal details if that's ok.

Cheers

Alistair

Yeah, PM when ready mate. Happy to pay now and you post after Xmas if easier/safer.

Just let me know either way.

Cheers

HI!

OK, trims cut to size for those who want a set, they are 25cm long x8, which is for 2 full sets front and rear. If you could send your address and £7 via paypal as a gift please to [email protected], I'll post it tomorrow

jp, kaboosh, stevieb etc let me know....

Any questions, let me know

Alistair

Latest posts