New Design Full system Stainless Twin box exhaust!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shorty said:
I'll be over to get one.... just as soon as my engine is built and in the bus! LOL!

Nice one fella :mrgreen: let me know before you call and i will let them know and you will get that extra quality service!

Quick update - I have now done some few thousand miles on the exhaust and its still purring like a kitten. I seem to be gaining a touch more miles for the fuel aswell. Go grab yourself one, you wont regret it! 8) :mrgreen:

Very nice exhaust, do they make one for a type 4 2.0 litre engine fitted in a crossover bay? It will be running with heat exchangers, many thanks.

Nick :)

Lanyonman said:
Very nice exhaust, do they make one for a type 4 2.0 litre engine fitted in a crossover bay? It will be running with heat exchangers, many thanks.

Nick :)

Hello mate, all can be custom fitted, so the answer is......yes! give them a call to go through your options :mrgreen:

Hello all, after quite a few requests about the "easy exhaust" and if you so require it can now come with twin back boxes! oh yes, nice and quiet with a cheeky roar when needed, it also looks the balls!! what more could you want! 8) :mrgreen:
It can be made with any combination of any number of boxes as required.

Easyexhausttwin1.jpg

EasyExhausttwin2.jpg

Go on, you know you want to ;)

I have had a good few enquiries on these and yes they can be tailormade to your spec if needed, easy to go round tow bars etc. Just chat to the chaps and tell them your needs. :mrgreen: 8)

Any idea of the power/torque gains (approx) on these? Also can you still have these as in the first pic rather than the twin boxes on page 2?
Cheers

rpp123456 said:
Any idea of the power/torque gains (approx) on these? Also can you still have these as in the first pic rather than the twin boxes on page 2?
Cheers

Hey dooder 8)

These are available in any way you want, first pic or second pic 1 or 2 boxes its up to you. As for power gain its a few % over a stock exhaust and a slightly better increase in fuel economy as well on all that have been using it. I have enjoyed a greater sounding better clearance exhaust with a touch extra beans after having one fitted, so go for it ;) also remember there ia a lifetime warranty with this and it includes fitting onto your bus! much mor ethan others on offer around the globe!

Drive in and out the same day with a fully fitted stainless exhaust for that price, what more do you need :mrgreen:

Let me know if you need any more info. 8)

Cheers,
Ez

Adjusted my advert above so its clearer. You can have any combination of back boxes, tail pipes etc as you require. 8) :mrgreen:

Dear All, please note that after lots of messages clearing it up, this system can be fitted with single or twin back boxes, its fully custom so add or take away what you would like, to suit your bus. :mrgreen: 8)

Up to the top after a few enquiries :mrgreen:

Please dont forget this includes fitting and a life time warranty!

Go for your lives and get a decent deal and not pay over infalted prices for something that is not all that :)

Go custom and enjoy :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts