New Cab Doors

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Nick

Reaction score
Hi Guys a while since we've posted so hello to all, our cab doors are need of reploacement so we've got to search some out this year, we are looking at some rust free imports and our bus is an early 69 without the vents in the front door foward panel but do post 69's fit as well? I have heard that the later doors are stronger? and what do the vens do?

Your advicce would be much appreciated

Kind regards N&Z

Hi Nick

How you and Z are well, hope to see you at the shows this year at some point.

I used a pair of imported doors from FBI on my old 72 from FBI they went straight on and I had the advantage of the opening 1/4 lights.

They seem the same as my early 69.

Jon

Hi Jon thanks for the reply, hope you and your family are well, Bus Types will be our first event this year (anyone fancy getting together for some camping?), Stanford hall and then Bus Stopover for starters? How about you?

Kind Regards
Nick and Zile

Big Nick said:
Hi Jon thanks for the reply, hope you and your family are well, Bus Types will be our first event this year (anyone fancy getting together for some camping?), Stanford hall and then Bus Stopover for starters? How about you?

Kind Regards
Nick and Zile

Hi Nick.

Only bus types out of that list I think, it is a bit too early to say what the rest of the season will hold. It will be good to se you bothe there.

Jon

Latest posts