my vw t2a 1970 bus restoration

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vjffwd said:
hallaaa !

i just want to present my new bus that i just bought , i am from Romania here we do not have allot of t2a buses they are mostly t2b , i am opened for any suggestions recommendation questions or whatever so i hope you will comment about it ..

the engine is 1300 cmc ... i just started the restoration but it is hard because we do not have parts or a shop with new parts ...

thanks here are the pics : http://www.flickr.com/photos/12372532@N07/sets/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

P.S. the red is on sale the yellow/black is my bus ..
salut ce faci,bine ai venit pe earlybay, thats about as far as my romanian go's fella only what my romanian wife has taught me :lol:
i have only ever seen 2 bays in romania when visiting and neither early,what sort of money are they over there as i am always on the lookout when i am over.
cheers glen.

hello glen and wife !

there are not so many early bays there are i think 4-5 but there are more late ones the prices start from 500 eu to 5000 eu so there are choices for late bays if you want

thanks cheers !

o seara placuta acolo la voi !

vjffwd said:
hello glen and wife !

there are not so many early bays there are i think 4-5 but there are more late ones the prices start from 500 eu to 5000 eu so there are choices for late bays if you want

thanks cheers !

o seara placuta acolo la voi !
multumesc si tie

vjffwd said:
do you own a bus? slugmobile!
yes mate if you look in gallary for the heading "back on the road ,big smile"
you can see it,just got it back after a 1 year and 5 month resto :D :D :D
its about 15 threads down on page 1
oh by the way its all worth it keep going mate and you will have something special :D

ok than i will look for it but tomorrow , it will be indeed a verry nice bus every bus it`s special in it`s way ..

cheers !

and have nice good trips with it !

vjffwd said:
ok than i will look for it but tomorrow , it will be indeed a verry nice bus every bus it`s special in it`s way ..

cheers !

and have nice good trips with it !
no worries keep us posted with pics :mrgreen:

that`s a great looking bus you have there mate , and very good resto that`s how you guy`s do resto ;) , we have good resto but the thing is that we don`t have new spare parts and it`s expensive to buy from other country and than pay for delivery and everything , but i hope i will make a great job on the bus , and i have support from our small comunity but still they are doing great work !

cheers !

vjffwd said:
that`s a great looking bus you have there mate , and very good resto that`s how you guy`s do resto ;) , we have good resto but the thing is that we don`t have new spare parts and it`s expensive to buy from other country and than pay for delivery and everything , but i hope i will make a great job on the bus , and i have support from our small comunity but still they are doing great work !

cheers !
cheers mate :D good luck with yours ,if you get stuck for parts give us a shout and i will see what i can sort for ya just remember its expensive to post but i will help if i can :)

a small visit to the bus + the bumpers up on it , not so much time spent to the bus the job it`s a bus killer ...

5240999631_54095fe79b_z.jpg

5240999627_341ddb632a_z.jpg

5240999623_0b0190ef60_z.jpg

Latest posts