• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mint 71 westy weekender

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irvs

Reaction score
I'm selling my fully restored earlybay Westy weekender, this is an original bus restored to close to original condition , starting with the body coming from California so rust was a minimum, the full shell was completely media blasted after being striped down , then any areas of black metal were cut out and replaced, next was a full repaint in Montana red , everywhere was painted to a high standard , under the wheel arches , it's mechanically had a complete overhaul with all parts being replaced underneath and throughout , it has a strong running 1600tp that is just do smooth through the gears and it really is s pleasure to drive , the interior is in excellent condition we have replaced the roof lining and rear door cards with new birch ply just as westfalia did, the original Westy furniture is in great condition but has replacement cushions in an exact match to og so is the curtains , up front I've fitted new tmi seat covers and door cards , this bus is ready to show or use and enjoy, any more questions just get in touch ,price wise £17'995 ono, I do have an original westy trailer as well that I could let go with the bus .more photos of the restoration can be found on my facebook page Irvs vw restorations [/URL

[url=http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/irvmeister1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5rzkggxa.jpg.html]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts