"LemurBus" Empty Garage Syndrome

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lemur said:
Next job is the OG sun visors, Although in great nick they are heavily sun bleached, must be warm out there in cali! so after weighing up various options I've decided to vinyl dye them... colour is 'winter white 082' which judging by the colour of the can top should match the headlining well (i hope)

Could you tell me where to buy the paint you have used.

Many thanks

anyway before shots.. here are the visors and the paint.

After shots to follow shortly :)
Peace

^^
here you go buddy

http://www.vinyldye.co.uk/Brillo-Vinyl-Dye-Paint-Plastic-Leather-Material" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:) :)

Hi all,
So finally we'll be taking our 1st camping trip in the bus this weekend, first time in 4 years! (restoration took a tad longer than planned :oops: ) We'll be stopping at http://www.crookedwillowcampsite.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which is around 70 mile from us, so only a little stretch for the old girls legs.. I'd like to have done stanford hall but the 'boss' had already booked this.
With the bus now sporting finished upholstery and cabinetry I'll make sure i get some nice photos to upload here! :D
#excited :bliss:

Liam

Supertramp said:
Stunning bus this. And thanks for all the help with the headliner!

Thanks dude, and i'm happy to help out where i can, god knows i've had a heap of help from EB members :)

Can't believe we will finally be using her again tomorrow! whoop :bliss:

So back from an excellent weekend camping with friends :)
Bus preformed just dandy.. here are a few boring snaps of the old girl upon return..will upload some 'action' shots after I've had my chinky

Cant wait to see the bus up close - next show we are going to is Aircooled 15
Looks like there will be a great turnout at this years show - aswell as a beer and cider fest going on at the same time
Could be messy :D :msn4: :D

StuF said:
Cant wait to see the bus up close - next show we are going to is Aircooled 15
Looks like there will be a great turnout at this years show - aswell as a beer and cider fest going on at the same time
Could be messy :D :msn4: :D
Had a butchers at Aircooled15 and looks like a possible, easy distance, we're in the country that weekend and combining buses with beer/cider! not that you'd normally find the bread knife and I enjoying a tipple.. oh no :lol:

gvee said:
Looking absolutely brilliant! 8)
Thank you sir, too kind :oops: :mrgreen:

stuif said:
Love the pic with the socks :lol:
I'll have you know they are very rare, hens teeth, 'getting hard to find now',68 only, NOS socks!! :msn4:

Liam

Hi Guys,
So Mr postie had a few split charge bits n bobs for me today :)

I plan on the usual install to the left of the engine bay for the LB but who can suggest the best/neatest way to clamp it down??

More pic's will follow of install

Liam

Latest posts