• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KYG GR-2/ Excel G Shocks & Early US headlamps for Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob83

Reaction score
KYB double loop shocks 420/ 265mm. These shocks are virtually brand new, covered around 1000miles. I have upgraded to Gaz coil overs because the tires were catching on the arch as the bus is quite low- didn't want to raise it up so have had to stiffen the front.

These shock give a lovely smooth and comfortable ride. Ideally looking to swap for some good original tin ware (Cylinder tins, under pushrod trays and rear deflectors or £40- collection preferred but could probably post at additional cost. Drop me an email at [email protected]

Cheers

I have the same problem with the front beam being lowered catches in a turn. What set up did you go for? Sorry to jump onn your post! Cheers Sharky!

Hi sharky,

I went for the gaz GP coilovers on the front, 9" shocks with 150lb springs, although I haven't driven the van since fitting it is loads stiffer but the beauty of these is they are hight and damping adjustable and the spings can be easily and fairly cheaply swapped. I only have about 2.5" from the top of the tire to the bottom of the arch.

This is the set up Graham at MEB and some of the other guys on here have been investigating, there is a great thread with loads of useful info- here is the link...

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45111&start=200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Rob

Thanks Rob I'll give them a try before changing the front beam!
Once I've checked out the thread.
Cheers
Sharky

Hi all,

Still have these for sale for £40 if any one is interested, practically brand new- Collection from Edenbridge, Kent.

I also have some US spec original headlights from my van, that I don't need now as I've swapped to Euro spec with side lights- open to offers on these!

Cheers

Latest posts