• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Khyam Motordome Tourer - Sold via ebay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cotswoldiver

Reaction score
I'm going to be putting this up for sale on ebay next week, but before I do offering it here.

Its a great awning that we have taken into europe and used in the UK, and it really can be pitched very quickly. Like many others before us, we were careless when opening the sliding door and ripped the area that attaches to the bus but this was repaired with cloth tape and hasn't caused us any problems since. Its been used so there is one tear in the skirting that goes under the groundsheet but again doesn't stop it being fully used. No tears anywhere else so it still has plenty of life left in it - plus you can still get spare poles, joints etc..

You will need to buy a pole and clamp set to fit it to the gutter of your bus as we used a different system and have removed that for use on the new awning. The first photo below shows it as a standalone tent, but it does attach to the gutter to create the link corridor to the awning as you can see in the second photo. It weights with the ground sheet around 12 kg so postage will cost a couple of bob so collection is preferred from Oxford/Berkshire or can get it to Bristol if that helps.

Selling for £90 collected and that includes the groundsheet and a few extra heavy duty tent pegs as well as the lighter ones. PM me if you need more info

It's all boxed up & ready to go, found a delivery cost of £23.14 so if that helps, I'll split the difference & sell for £100 delivered
David

[img DSCN0560 by cotswoldiver, on Flickr][/img]

14328609038_3d3ba10e29.jpg

Latest posts