• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Khyam motordome Classic for sale - SOLD and collected

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loweredlight

Reaction score
My Dad's T25 went up in smoke 4 weeks ago so he's selling some stuff off and first to go is a Khyam motordome Classic awning.
He's only used it 3 times and it's still almost like new so £100 ono collected from Worcestershire.

Thanks

Definitely interested in having this off you. Any pics? Are there any rips, tears or repairables needed and what colour/year model is it? I can collect over the Christmas break sometime. Cheers, Chris.

Hi Chris no rips or tears, don't think he's got any pics of it up but I can find a sample pic and email it to you. Will find out year and colour and let you know.

Dave

Cheers Dave

Thanks for that. Think I know which one it is as have had a look myself. Does it have extra the inner tent? Ptoviding its not really old then i'll take it. Coilf you could pm your address then we can arrange a convenient collection date. Just asking but your not travelling north over Christmas are you? I am in Cheshire so could meet you if you are. No worries if not.

Regards.

Chris.

Hi Chris, the awning is about 4 years old but Dad's on his own so the 3 times he used it is was only for long weekends and it's always been stored in his spare bedroom to keep it in good condition. No inner tent I'm afraid. In terms of colour its green and grey so hope that's okay.

Will pm you my address and as you're travelling let me know what day/days you're thinking of. (Sorry no plans to travel in your direction)

Cheers

Dave

Latest posts