Images

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbo

Reaction score
Hi I can't see any of the photobucket images people are posting, is it something I am doing wrong or is it the photobucket hooha I am reading about on many forums Thanks p.s. have tried the updating info of a post on here but no joy.

Photobucket are blocking them. Try the extension in this thread http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=75125 let me know if it doesn't work for you

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hi thanks for the reply, have tried that but all I get is google chrome store with something superimposed on the top with no visible thing to click to load the extension. I have already got chrome on my computer. I am super thick where computers are concerned.

hobbo said:
Hi thanks for the reply, have tried that but all I get is google chrome store with something superimposed on the top with no visible thing to click to load the extension. I have already got chrome on my computer. I am super thick where computers are concerned.

OK so you should click this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ehoeoelfbhokhcialnddlcnapkocnael and you will see the following open in a tab:

Click the blue "ADD TO CHROME" button and you will get a confirmation like this:

Click the "Add extension" button and once complete you should see the following icon in the top right next to the address button:

And that is it done, if your browser has cached the old photobucket image you may need to refresh the page.

Hi with me I can get view 3rd party photobucket images but the blue section says available on chrome not add to chrome. If I click on this it just reloads google chrome. Repeat operation and the same thing happens.Thanks I'm probably a lost cause.

If it says available on chrome that normally suggests you are using a different web browser, for example I get this when I use Internet Explorer to view that page. If you are certain you are using chrome then I'm not really sure what is going on!

hobbo said:
Hi sorted didn't realise I had to use Chrome. Thanks 67westy for all your patience and time.
You're welcome :D

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Latest posts