Guess What?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This may fall on deaf ears all over the U.K., or possibly the whole planet or maybe just the internet perhaps but I’ve just found out something that might be useful to someone somewhere. My get you home spare wheel is a low profile tyre on a wide five steelie from when I used to run a tad lowered. After all this time, I’ve just found out that this 185:60:R14 is an exact fit in an IKEA bag. This means I can chuck it in the back on the bed without worrying about grime in me bed.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, hope this is useful to someone,,,,,maybe notttt

This may fall on deaf ears all over the U.K., or possibly the whole planet or maybe just the internet perhaps but I’ve just found out something that might be useful to someone somewhere. My get you home spare wheel is a low profile tyre on a wide five steelie from when I used to run a tad lowered. After all this time, I’ve just found out that this 185:60:R14 is an exact fit in an IKEA bag. This means I can chuck it in the back on the bed without worrying about grime in me bed.

Knowledge is powerful 🙏🌈👍

How did you find out, did it roll in by accident 😀

How did you find out, did it roll in by accident 😀
Not exactly. In the cargo section of my van, I have the coolbox , the rock and roller Rusty Lee and an ex bedside cabinet as my kitchen and that sits on top of the spare wheel just inside the slider. Mrs Ozziedog gets her hair off every so often and on this particular outing, she got her hair off with the kitchen unit / bedside cabinet and decided it was an eyesore and it was hideous etc etc etc. Now as we were off on an outing with her sister on our way to do stuff in Newport , she has indeed decided the kitchen is out as she will be staring at it all the way to Newport and back because her sister like to ride up front and wave at other vans and my long haired general likes to sit in the back and be miserable but perhaps more comfy :unsure: So the spare looks a little forlorn without the unit on top, so I’m gonna take it out, just for this trip but I’ve got clean clothes on and hands do I spot this IKEA bag and Chuck it on top just to pick up the wheel and then it dawns on me that it might fit, so with a bit of teasing over it does just squeeze on.:cool:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, lots of things are discovered by accident :);):)

Not exactly. In the cargo section of my van, I have the coolbox , the rock and roller Rusty Lee and an ex bedside cabinet as my kitchen and that sits on top of the spare wheel just inside the slider. Mrs Ozziedog gets her hair off every so often and on this particular outing, she got her hair off with the kitchen unit / bedside cabinet and decided it was an eyesore and it was hideous etc etc etc. Now as we were off on an outing with her sister on our way to do stuff in Newport , she has indeed decided the kitchen is out as she will be staring at it all the way to Newport and back because her sister like to ride up front and wave at other vans and my long haired general likes to sit in the back and be miserable but perhaps more comfy :unsure: So the spare looks a little forlorn without the unit on top, so I’m gonna take it out, just for this trip but I’ve got clean clothes on and hands do I spot this IKEA bag and Chuck it on top just to pick up the wheel and then it dawns on me that it might fit, so with a bit of teasing over it does just squeeze on.:cool:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, lots of things are discovered by accident :);):)
Eureka!!! 😅😅😅

Latest posts