• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various bits for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whistler

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
Had a garage tidy up and this is all the stuff I have left that I will not use so hopefully maybe of use to someone.

All can be collected from Croydon Surrey, or I will post at your cost. I use Parcel2Go then can give you the option of TNT, UPS etc, or a cheap Yodel pickup etc.

I do want all of this gone, so open to offers on all, as eventually anything unsold will end up in the bin. I do not have the space to store stuff.

Engine Lid Hinge Panel Cut, really nice actually, ended up not needing to use it. The adjustment plates move freely - £50

JK Seat Belt Brackets - trial fitted but never actually used - £15

OG Fan Housing - £40

Genuine Raw VW Hubcap - £20

Rear Corner Return Lip - I do have left and right, just one photo - £5

I believe an original BOSCH Starter Motor - Cannot remember if we had it on the bus and tested it or not, think we did. I got a new one from Pete @ Volksgoods because everything else on the bus is new...£65

OG Pict 3 Manifold - I think those rubbers were NOS ones I picket up. Use 34 ICTS now - £20

Cab Door Opening Quarter Light Rubber - £10

I think this is a handle for the rear in microbuses - I have two of these - £10 each

Engine Lid Stay and bolt - £5

Autocraft Tailgate Hinge Covers - immaculate, never used - £35

Splash pans - sold to me as original - £70 (will throw in a pair of new and unopened Wolfsburg West seals to first set sold)

Another set of splash pans, sold again as Original but I am not so sure? - £35 (will throw in a pair of new and unopened Wolfsburg West seals to first set sold)

Non-Locking engine lid lock - £20

Pair of genuine fixed quarterlights for front door, seals look good - £100

Twin Carb linkage, not sure on make, looks like it is all there - I've never used it as I got a CSP setup - £30

Alternator for external regulator 12v, no idea if genuine - £65

Engine seal repair panel - £3.50

Pulley Tinware - like new - £5

Original gear stick with lock-out plate - £15

Ignition Housing from my 70. Small crack just above the whole where lock goes - £60

Original Alternator Stand - £25

Original 68-73 front door lock mechs - £30 each or £50 the pair

Original ignition switch and lock with key - from my 70 - £100

Early Disc caliper bolts, not sure why I only have 3! - £10

Tin top headlining, just the middle and rear, not the cab. We decided after trying the cab it was too difficult, Cream and Perforated - £150

Sliding door bump stop (?) RHD - £10

These are the brackets that hold the flexi pipes on front drums for earlies - £30/b]

Original VW logo'd petrol cap - £35

Slide Door Mech Replacement Bushes - no idea if they are handed (would be RHD if they are), but I assume not - £25

More Parts added 25/10

Pair of headlamps, I believe these to be latebay as they have one screw(?) only changed as I got hold of some NOS ones. Chrome has light surface rust in places - £50

Genuine Hella rear lense. Was NOS and on my bus for 10 months, then the accident and it has cracked. Insurance paid for another NOS one and this still looks too nice to throw away. It is all one peice still - £20

Strap for Jack(?) - £20

Door Handles, I believe original - £10

Middle Roller Wheel - Autocraft, ignore the bag, it's not that part. It's for the runner that slides along the rear panel - 211-843-359B - £15

Dash pod block off - I use Aspro's Tacos - £25

Tailgate Lock Housing - £25

Cab Door Handles - Sold to me as genuine when I believe only one of them is (furthest away I think) - £25each

Driveshafts - believe to be original, only replaced as I got new ones at a great price. One is missing the CV but I have that as I was going to re-build them - £60

Rear Bumper 1 - I think this is original, it has good weight and is diamond tip. Just some bizarreness along the bottom edge with some holes...I've no idea! I was going to use this after the accident but found another (we had re-drilled the holes to fit the position of the bumper brackets- £100

Front Windscreen - signs of use, not sure on history, collection only really - £50

This was a NOS part but I had to take a couple of bits off as can see in the pictures - £20

Exhaust that came with my bus, I added the tailpipe recently - bought as NOS. Now have a VS - £60

Heater Vents/Arm Rests on a deluxe microbus, never came with the bulkhead vents unfortunately. I think everything is there except one of the strength brackets but the other is there so easy to make a template. I may have it, just couldn't find it. Couple of cracks - £100

Fridge vent on a Devon (presume only a Devon as that is what mine is! - £30

Indicator blanks from JK I think - £5

Front Grill, someone stuck a badge in the middle, little bit of rust but solid - £35

Hi, I'm after a rear bumper (one of the originals) could you send pics please

My bruvver not in law needs a rear bumper, so first dibs please, dependant on piccies of course. Will also need posting to Bristol. I`ll put our names down for those rear mirrors as well if the other person don`t come good for any reason, also posted to Bristol :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ta :mrgreen:

bertiethebus said:
Can I take the cv boots and throttle pedal posted please? Just let me know the total and I'll PayPal you when you want :D

Sent you a PM

Marshy said:
Hi, I'm after a rear bumper (one of the originals) could you send pics please

I'll get pics up tomorrow or Sunday.

Austin said:
Are the wing mirrors £40 posted bud?

Sent you a PM

ozziedog said:
My bruvver not in law needs a rear bumper, so first dibs please, dependant on piccies of course. Will also need posting to Bristol. I`ll put our names down for those rear mirrors as well if the other person don`t come good for any reason, also posted to Bristol :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ta :mrgreen:

Will sort out the bumpers over the weekend and get some pictures up. Will let you know if Austin doesn't have the mirrors.

thejinx said:
First dibs on the heater tubes please. Pm cost with postage and I will send the money via PayPal. Cheers

I will PM you.

dublicious said:
I need an alternator stand for a conversion from dynamo, what's best price posted please?

Sent you a PM

Thanks,

Mark

Can I also take the ball joint dust covers please, will sort payment with bumper over weekend :)

Marshy said:
Can I also take the ball joint dust covers please, will sort payment with bumper over weekend :)
Sure - I've uploaded Bumper photos in original post

BJ1 said:
I'll take the rear brake backing plate please. YHPM
Brian
Replied

creationblue said:
Ill have the indicator lenses Just
Someone has already asked depending on the sale of another item. You have second choice, will let you know if the other person doesn't have them.

ballbag said:
PM'd about these dude :)
Replied

anto said:
ballbag said:
PM'd about these dude :)
2nd dibs? If ballbags drops out!
Cheers
Certainly Anto.

Got them now, wanting bumper no. 2 please, you say it came off your bus, is your bus the 70? Just want to make sure it goes on, cheers

I'll take the seat belts too please, pm your details so I can arrange payment and delivery etc, cheers

Latest posts