• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Giant Road Bike SCR 2.0 for Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOM68

Reaction score
Up for sale is a fantastic Giant SCR 2.0 6000 Aluminium road bike. It is a medium frame which will suit the height range of of 5ft 6 – 5ft 11 and is in really good condition.

It has 27 gears, (triple speed) with Tiagra rear derailleur, gear levers and Sora gears. It is also running R3.0 wheels which were taken off my Cannondale and are in good condition and wrapped in Schwalbe tyres that have plenty of life in them. It also has a Cateye computer and removable winter mudguards. It has been well looked after, however I would suggest it is serviced before going on the road.

The frame and paint work are all in good condition, yes it does have the odd mark here and there, however that is to be expected from something that has been used and enjoyed on a regular basis!

So the history of this bike; a really good friend of mine bought it from new, used it on a regular basis to commute to work, then got lazy, moved house and became a dad, so the bike was put away with the view of coming back out one day…. (is this ringing bells with anyone…?)

I have been riding for a few years now and my son decided he wanted to move to road bikes so we could ride together. Now if anyone else’s 14-year-old child is anything like mine, they want to get into all sorts and so as good parents we head off, buy the kit, make them happy, to then find they are bored of it, don’t like it and that very expensive kit then sits around and gathers dust. I decided I was not taking that path and pestered my friend till he gave in and sold me his bike and what a great choice it was!! My son has absolutely loved the bike, it has given him great confidence on the roads and he rode it around Belgium last Easter when we went off and did a weeks cycling.

He has now managed to get his hands on my Cannondale as I upgraded, he got taller and decided he wanted to move onto mine, so hence why it is now up for grabs.

Drop me a pm and I will send photos over to you, any questions please let do not hesitate to get in touch.

Price £145.00

Thanks

Latest posts