Gasgacinch Loan Warrington

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPBerry2011

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I went to my garage cupboard this afternoon to get my Gasgacinch as i was about it to reinstall my engine after replacing the transmission. Low and behold it dried up in the pot since i last used it! Does anybody in the Warrington area own any that i could nick a bit from or does anybody know where i could get some? Not interested in using other products as i find this stuff really good. I wanted to get it sorted this weekend ideally and not buy some online and delay for another week.

Cheers.

Chris.

Hi Chris, that’s a new one on me, what is it exactly, not that I have any or I might know what it was if I did. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,everyday is a school day :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Hi Chris, that’s a new one on me, what is it exactly, not that I have any or I might know what it was if I did. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,everyday is a school day :mrgreen:
Seems only to be available online. I saw it on a VW engine rebuild video on YouTube. Ive used it before and its really good stuff. Heritage sell it. I just went to my bottle to install my main oil seal before getting the engine back in and its dried up as i didnt put the lid on properly [emoji849]

The you tube video is this one

https://youtu.be/LdMLF4fm0_A
a8d4afd2576666cdb5e10f4c16c72cec.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Latest posts