• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale Weber 34ICH carbs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happystamps

Reaction score
*************Sold*******************

Hi guys, got these up for sale, Weber 34ICH twin carbs.

These are basically 34ICTs with manual chokes attached, that you can remove and basically have 34ICTs, or keep attached and rig up a cable choke for great starting in the winter (not that they really need it). If you search volkszone or Thesamba for "34ICH", you'll find plenty of info.

Venturi is of the appropriate size for a 1600 vw, I think it's 29mm? Not sure- but I looked it up when I bought them and checked they're correct, I know that much.

Was going to fit them to the van, but got a heater instead- that I'm also selling- which would have gotten in the way. Now I'm going travelling and can't keep all my stuff, it's all gotta go.

Will need re-jetting and a scrub up, so how's £45? I have no ancilliaries, just the carbs themselves.

Collection ideal from Worcester WR7, or post at cost available. If collecting please do so before 21st June.

Cheers

Simon

Latest posts