• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twin weber 34 ICH carbs full kit for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammac

Reaction score
Includes

2x weber 34 ich carbs
Linkage
2x single port manifolds
Balance hose
Vacuum hose
fuel hose
Air filters

reason for sale is I haven't got the time or energy to get these running properly and my bus is currently off the road without an MOT. Im soon going to be selling the bus as is so all the little bits and pieces ive collected need to go...... including these carbs.

Ive had them running ok but without being in a position to drive the van to get them setup properly ive run out of patience with it.

Collection prefered from Lingfield Surrey

£150 + postage

91895798df79c551ce73982609f1f35e.jpg

Hi
I've had Afew questions about these.
I just want to make you aware that these carbs are weber 34 ICH's not ICT's. The differeNce being ICH carbs originally had chokes fitted and ICTs do not.
When I refurbed the carbs I removed the chokes and blocked up the holes for the spindles with an epoxy resin to make these into ICTs.
I also cleaned them in an ultrasonic bath at my work and replaced all seals and gaskets with a refurb kit from eurocarb.

Jetted to 1641

140 main jets
60 idle
160 air corrector
55 pump jet
f6 emulsion tubes

ive also got a bag full of jets included

Latest posts